Friday, July 27, 2012

Brief History Part 1... How we met


I have been a blogger for one day now, and I'm ready to through the computer out the window! Trial and error Elizabeth... Trial and error. So, I'm trying to figure out how to right my blog. I'm thinking I should start in google search... "How to be a good blogger", and see what my friend google tells me to do! For now, I'm going to start with some breif history... I'll start with Andrew...


Andrew, one of the most gentle beings on this earth, with more grace than I've ever experienced, was born and raised in California... That's right, he is a true Californian. After traveling all over the world with the Coast Gaurd...Doing all sorts of adventurous things... He read an "outdoors" magazine, which told him that Portland Maine was one of ten most adventurous places in the United States! WHAT! Anyway... So he tells the Coast Gaurd "move me to Maine!".

 Meanwhile ,there is a girl named Elizabeth working at starbucks...


Yup, That's me! Barista by day, street musician by night... working my tail end off to pay for three years worth of student loans... Yes, that is three years because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up, so I dropped out and learned guitar. So I'm doing my thing, being a cool barista, surfing, playing music on the streets, seeking Jesus... Living the life basically, waiting for my "true love".


No comments:

Post a Comment